Mechanical Engineering Program Map
How do I use this map?
- Each square is clickable, and brings up a PDF of details of that class.
- Start at the top: the courses every first-year engineering student must take.
- The colored squares indicate the Mechanical Engineering core curriculum.
- The white boxes on the right indicate General Education electives. Click on them to see a list and guidelines for choosing Gen Ed classes.
- The white boxes on the left indicate Technical Selectives. Click on them to see a list and guidelines for choosing Tech Selectives.
- Click here for a printable PDF of the Mechanical Engineering Program Map.
- Questions? Stop by ME2008, or contact your academic advisor.