The Vertically Integrated Projects (VIP) Program provides an opportunity for undergraduate students to earn academic credit while engaging in authentic and extended research and design projects related to active research areas of Purdue faculty members and national, international, and industry-sponsored design challenges. Students can participate on interdisciplinary and vertically-integrated teams (first-year through seniors) with faculty and graduate student mentors for multiple semesters to address these real-world research and design challenges.
Learn more about VIP:
- See the intro slides from the Spring 2019 semeter.
- Read about our current teams.
- Check us out on Facebook: www.facebook.com/purduevip
- Faculty: Interested in mentoring a new VIP team? Please complete the Schedule_Info_document and send to Prof. Carla Zoltowski (cbz at purdue dot edu) and/or contact Carla for more info.
Course Documents and other info:
- Spring 2019 Course Syllabus (revised lecture schedule due to Wozniak talk )
- Purdue Undergraduate Research Conference Information
- Mid Semester Performance Evaluation Form
- End Semester Performance Evaluation Form
- For PD credit other than lectures we provide this semester, please fill out this form.
Senior Design Project Documents:
- Senior Design Reflection Outcomes Rubric.
- VIP Senior Design Project Proposal
- VIP Senior Design Project Description
VIP Space Reservation Calendar
- Google Calendar
- This Google Calendar is read-only and a temporary solution until scheduling system in VIP space is functioning
To schedule a meeting in the VIP space, find a room available at your desired meeting time and email your course TA:
- Room name
- Number of Attendees
VIP Space Rooms:
- EE013 (main room) - 12 chairs, TV
- EE011, EE013A - 6 chairs, TV
- EE013B, EE013C - 4 chairs, no TV
Check out current VIP team meeting times and ongoing events: