Congratulations! Spring 2023 Commencement is currently scheduled to occur at Elliott Hall of Music, Friday, May 12, 2023, at 9:30 a.m.
More information: https://www.purdue.edu/commencement
- Apply to Graduate by Wednesday, March 15, 2023. If you miss that deadline, you will have to pay for degree-only May commencement.
- Confirm myPurdue indicates you are a candidate in your myPurdue Plan account
- Review info in Commencement Tab on myPurdue (available February 24)
- Senior Composite Photo (more information to come on submitting professional headshot photo)
- Respond to Registrar to verify graduation information by April 3
- Order Cap and Gown (deadline is April 10 via commencement link)
- Complete Senior Exit Survey (late April) Your diploma and final transcript will be held until this is completed!
- Complete excess graduate credit survey for graduate level courses completed (your advisor will email this to you if it is required)
- Confirm no encumbrances on your account
- Clean out any items in ME Blue Lockers next to computer lab
- Provide Registrar Office with your future address in myPurdue
- More information about the ceremony can be found at purdue.edu/commencement
Contact us if you have any questions!
Undergraduate Office (ME Building Room 2008)
585 Purdue Mall
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: (765) 494-5689
Fax: (765) 494-0051