Congratulations! Spring 2021 Commencement is currently scheduled to occur in person at Ross-Ade Stadium, Saturday, May 15, 2021, at 10:00 a.m..
- APPLY to Graduate by Friday, March 12. If you miss that deadline, you will have to pay for degree only for August commencement.
- Confirm myPurdue indicates you are a candidate in your myPurdue Plan account
- Review info in Commencement Tab on myPurdue (available February 26, 2021)
- Senior Composite Photo (Pi Tau arranging composite, more information to come on submitting professional type headshot)
- Order Cap and Gown (deadline is April 23, 2021 via commencement link)
- Respond to Registrar to verify graduation information
- Complete Senior Exit Survey (early April) Your final transcript will be held until this is completed!
- Complete excess graduate credit survey for graduate level courses completed (your advisor will email this to you if it is required)
- Confirm no encumbrances on your account
- Clean out any items in ME Blue Lockers next to computer lab
- Provide Registrar Office with future address via myPurdue
- Link to more information: https://www.purdue.edu/commencement/schedule
Contact us if you have any questions:
Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate Office
585 Purdue Mall, Room ME2008
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: (765) 494-5689
Fax: (765) 494-0051