Congratulations! Fall 2020 Commencement will be virtual. Targeted date is the week of December 7, 2020.
- APPLY to Graduate (Deadline October 8th if completed; October 9th or after if your name is only included in Spring program as a December graduate)
- Confirm myPurdue indicates you are a candidate in your myPurdue Plan account
- Review info in Commencement Tab on myPurdue
- Senior Composite Photo (Pi Tau arranging composite, more information to come on submitting professional type headshot)
- Order Cap and Gown (Deadline November 10th, no late fee November 16th last day to order online. Gowns mailed only to domestic addresses.)
- Respond to Registrar to verify graduation information
- Complete Senior Exit Survey (Early December) Your final transcript will be held until this is completed!
- Complete excess graduate credit survey for graduate level courses completed (your advisor will email this to you if it is required)
- Confirm no encumbrances on your account
- Clean out any items in ME Blue Lockers next to computer lab
- Provide Registrar Office with future address via myPurdue
- Degrees posted by January 5, 2021. Diplomas ordered by mid-January for mailing. Diplomas will be mailed in 6-8 weeks to “Diploma” or “Permanent” address.
- Link to Virtual Checklist: https://www.purdue.edu/commencement/fall2020/graduation-checklist.php
Contact us if you have any questions:
Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate Office
585 Purdue Mall, Room ME2008
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: (765) 494-5689
Fax: (765) 494-0051