Congratulations! Fall 2021 Commencement is currently scheduled to occur in person at Elliott Hall of Music, Saturday, December 18, 2021, at 9:30 a.m.
More information: https://www.purdue.edu/commencement
- Apply to Graduate by Tuesday, October 26. If you miss that deadline, you will have to pay for degree only for Spring commencement.
- Confirm myPurdue indicates you are a candidate in your myPurdue Plan account
- Review info in Commencement Tab on myPurdue (available September 24, 2021)
- Senior Composite Photo (Pi Tau arranging composite, more information to come on how to get a free professional headshot photo)
- Order Cap and Gown (deadline is November 26, 2021 via commencement link)
- Respond to Registrar to verify graduation information
- Complete Senior Exit Survey (early December) Your final transcript will be held until this is completed!
- Complete excess graduate credit survey for graduate level courses completed (your advisor will email this to you if it is required)
- Confirm no encumbrances on your account
- Clean out any items in ME Blue Lockers next to computer lab
- Diploma will be mailed by the Registrar's Office. Update your future address via myPurdue by December 18, 2021.
Contact us if you have any questions!
Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate Office
Potter Engineering Center, Room 216
500 Central Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: (765) 494-5689
Fax: (765) 494-0051