Congratulations! Spring 2022 Commencement is currently scheduled to occur in person at Elliott Hall of Music, Friday, May 13, 2022, at 2:30 p.m.
More information: https://www.purdue.edu/commencement
- Apply to Graduate by Friday, March 11, 2022. If you miss that deadline, you will have to pay for degree-only summer commencement.
- Confirm myPurdue indicates you are a candidate in your myPurdue Plan account
- Review info in Commencement Tab on myPurdue (available Feb 25, 2022)
- Senior Composite Photo (Pi Tau arranging composite, more information to come on submitting professional headshot photo)
- Respond to Registrar to verify graduation information by April 4, 2022
- Order Cap and Gown (deadline is April 18, 2022 via commencement link)
- Complete Senior Exit Survey (late April) Your diploma and final transcript will be held until this is completed!
- Complete excess graduate credit survey for graduate level courses completed (your advisor will email this to you if it is required)
- Confirm no encumbrances on your account
- Clean out any items in ME Blue Lockers next to computer lab
- Provide Registrar Office with your future address in myPurdue
- More information about the ceremony can be found at purdue.edu/commencement
Contact us if you have any questions!
Mechanical Engineering Undergraduate Office
Potter Engineering Center, Room 216
500 Central Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907
Phone: (765) 494-5689
Fax: (765) 494-0051