Mechanical Engineering Emergency Scholarship Fund
The Mechanical Engineering Emergency Scholarship Fund exists to assist our students through unforeseen and unavoidable emergencies that may arise while a Purdue Mechanical Engineering student. These scholarships are designed to provide critical financial support for unexpected emergency situations that prevent a student from being able to meet their financial obligations to Purdue University.
Only current Purdue Mechanical Engineering students on the West Lafayette Campus may apply for these emergency scholarships. Students should only apply for these scholarships once they have exhausted all other resources available (loans, external scholarships, additional student aid, assistance from friends or family, and other personal resources). The funding is not available for students seeking to reimburse expenses that have already been paid to the University. If a student is awarded a Mechanical Engineering Emergency Scholarship, they do not have to be repaid.
- Must be current Purdue Mechanical Engineering students on the West Lafayette Campus
- Must be a student of good standing as defined by the School of Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants must have an immediate financial hardship due to an emergency, accident, or other unexpected life event.
- Applicant must have already exhausted all other resources such as loans, additional student aid, or other resources available to them.
- A complete application must be submitted to the School of Mechanical Engineering
Students seeking a Mechanical Engineering Emergency Scholarship may apply and provide documentation through the application below. The Mechanical Engineering Emergency Scholarship Committee will review applications and determine the appropriate funding amount.
If you have any questions regarding the application or the Emergency Scholarship Fund, please contact the ME Scholarship Coordinator, Kyle Rice: 765-496-0650 or email@example.com.