2022 Semiconductor Week at Purdue
|Event Date:||October 3, 2022|
|School or Program:||College of Engineering
On the heels of the Secretary of State and Secretary of Commerce visit to the campus on Sep. 13, 2022, Purdue is proud to organize the 2022 Semiconductor Week at Purdue on Oct. 3-7 to showcase its continued leadership to strengthen expertise in microelectronics and semiconductors in the United States.
First annual meeting for the Center for Secure Microelectronics Ecosystem (CSME)
Purdue Semiconductor Degree Leadership Board Annual Meeting
Greater Lafayette Annual Celebration Keynote Lecture
Thomas Sonderman, CEO of SkyWater Technology
Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds, 5:30-8:30 pm, RSVP required
Annual Review, Center for Brain-inspired Computing Enabling Autonomous Intelligence (C-BRIC)
Purdue Semiconductors Celebration Event
4.00-5.00 pm in Armstrong Hall, Kurz auditorium
The Semiconductors Week at Purdue will include a celebratory reception to recognize several exceptional Purdue accomplishments. Purdue Engineering faculty and staff are invited to attend, no RSVP necessary.
- SCALE microelectronics workforce development program will extend five years and expand with additional Department of Defense funding of $10.8 million, and a ceiling of $99 million.
- Professor Carol Handwerker was appointed the U.S. Department of Commerce Industrial Advisory Committee (IAC);
- Professor Kaushik Roy received the SRC Innovation Award
- Professor Ganesh Subbarayan received the SRC Technical Excellence Award
- The 2022 Industrial Roundtable career fair organized by the Purdue Engineering Student Council attracted a record breaking 436 companies and more than 12,000 students. Representatives from 28 semiconductor companies interacted with students. The Semiconductor Information Session attracted over 650 students.
For details, please contact Cristina Farmus, Chief of Staff to the Executive Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, firstname.lastname@example.org.