The project-track Master’s Degree in Computer and Electrical Engineering provides you the opportunity to develop technical depth through a yearlong project that has the same scope and ambition as a nine-credit MS thesis.
This track, designed with input from our industry advisory board, will allow you to develop the professional skills that will help accelerate your career advancement in industry or prepare you for success in Ph.D. studies.
- Ideas to Innovation Project: A special highlight of the program is an intensive, yearlong design experience in which you will interact with Purdue’s world-class faculty and industry advisors as you explore real-world problems and develop state-of-the-art solutions.
- Build Technical Depth and Breadth: Design a plan of study that matches your interests; take one-credit courses from a rich suite of options to develop breadth at the edges.
- Rise Above Your Peers: Develop your professional skills, including teamwork, communication, and project management skills, as part of the design experience.
- Prepare for the Next Step: Take advantage of career advice, placement services, and tight connections to industry and to the Purdue alumni network.
- Semiconductor Concentration: Earn our graduate concentration in Microelectronics and Advanced Semiconductors as you earn the MSECE.
- Accelerated Option: If desired, complete the program in one calendar year (Fall, Spring, and Summer sessions).
- Learn and Network: Request a travel grant of up to $1,000 to attend a conference or technology expo.