Celebrating Future Trailblazers in Engineering!
Trailblazers in Engineering are workshops to prepare future trailblazing faculty in engineering with a focus on preparing outstanding scholars who are also committed to increasing the success of underrepresented communities of engineers. Trailblazers in Engineering Fellows are selected not only for their outstanding scholarly achievements but also for their potential impact in expanding representation and diversity in engineering.
The workshop will provide Fellows the ability to network with leading faculty in engineering, thought leaders, program managers at key federal funding agencies, Purdue Engineering heads, and of course, each other. Participants will also meet current Trailblazers and benefit from their inspiring keynote talks.
View our Promotional Video
- February 28, 2022: Application cycle opens
- June 3, 2022: Applications, including cover letters, CVs, research, education statements are due. Applicants must obtain a letter of recommendation from a faculty member or a supervisor that addresses the potential of the applicant to be a future trailblazing faculty member in engineering.
- July 8, 2022: BTE and LATinE Fellows announced
- Tuesday, July 26 – Thursday, July 28, 2022: Trailblazers in Engineering Workshop
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana