Skip navigation

Undergraduate Program

Jumping students

General Information for Students

CODO or Transfer to Nuclear Engineering

Graduation Checkout Procedure

How to Apply

Student Organizations

Important Links


Written petitions must be submitted to the Undergraduate Committee for exceptions to any of the School of Nuclear Engineering policies and graduation requirements. Please complete the below form. The Undergraduate Committee will review each petition and notify students on an individual basis of their decision.

  • Course Petition Form: Word :: PDF

Common Minors for NE Undergraduates

  • Physics (PDF) - Particle physics, Electricity and Magnetism, Quantum Mechanics, and other upper level physics courses are often closely related to topics covered in NE courses.
  • Math (PDF) - A NE student can receive a math minor by only taking two extra MA courses.