Community Events for July and August
Purdue Union Summer Concert series
- Every Wednesday in July in the front lawn of the Union.
- Food starts at 5, music at 6.
- Info here!
Local fireworks show!
- July 4th at Tapawingo Park, music starts at 7, fireworks start at dusk.
Wolf Park Howl Night- Friday and Saturday nights
- Lecture on wolf communication, the opportunity to see some of the staff enter the enclosure and interact with the wolves of our main pack, and the chance to howl with the wolves
- Starts at 7:30 PM
Flicks at Fowler
- Movie night on campus! Watch movies that are just out of theaters but not yet on DVD in the STEW center (or Slayter Hill) every Friday and Saturday night. More info here!
Outdoor Art Trail
- Take a walk around Lafayette and West Lafayette and find some interesting art.
- Many are located on the Purdue Campus!
- Click here for a map!
- Drive- in Movie
All Fired Up
- Paint your own piece of pottery.
- Prices vary based on size and difficulty of piece.
- Most pieces are ready in one week and they will ship your piece for you.
- Makes great gifts!
- Hiking and Canoeing