Family Friendly Policies
Sometimes your personal or family circumstances—ranging from the birth or adoption of a child to a parent or spouse’s serious health condition—require flexibility in your workload. We’re committed to helping you find a balance that works for you.
- Family Leave: You’re eligible for up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave for a serious health condition (your own or that of your parent, spouse or child), as well as for the birth or adoption of a child.
- Flexible Workload: When something’s happening in your life that requires you to respond to external events with little notice, we can help you find a more flexible workload assignment.
- Tenure Clock Extension: We understand situations may arise that could slow or hinder your ability to achieve tenure. That’s when our tenure-clock extension policy comes into play.
- Work/Life Programs: Designed to help you address the competing demands of your professional and personal lives, these programs promote lifestyle changes through innovative prevention programs. They’re available to you and your spouse or domestic partner.
- Childcare Expense Reimbursement for Travel (CERT): Fiscal Year 2019 Pilot