Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship Program
The SURF program is helping students across engineering, science, and technology disciplines discover a world of opportunity available to them through research. By closely working with other creative and innovative people, students explore, discover, and transform ideas into reality to advance society and improve people's lives.
SURF Program Benefits
- Receive pay to conduct hands-on research under the direction of a faculty member and a graduate student
- Attend professional development and research seminars
- Present research discoveries at the SURF Symposium
- Enjoy social activities with other SURF students
- Celebrate at the end-of-summer banquet
- Applicants: read about the programs, and how to apply.
- Faculty and mentors: program information, post a research project, review applications, and more.
- Summer participants: assignments, meetings, and other important information for participating students.
News and Announcements
2015 NSF Fellowship Awardees
For past News and Announcements, please see our Archives.
For a directory of our staff members, please see our Contact Us page.
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering, Room 2001
701 W. Stadium Ave.
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 12 noon; 1 - 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday