Robotics and Intelligent Systems (RISE) Expo by ARC and ICON
|Event Date:||April 15, 2023|
|Time:||11AM – 4PM
|Location:||HAMP, Rooms 2113-8
|School or Program:||College of Engineering
Organized By: Autonomous Robotics Club (ARC) of Purdue
What is RISE?
- A premier conference dedicated to exhibiting the newest innovations in robotics and intelligent systems.
- A convergence of experts from Purdue research labs and student organizations to demonstrate their cutting-edge innovations and explore the future of these dynamic fields.
- An endeavor to keep Purdue University at the forefront of the growing global focus on robotics and artificial intelligence.
Why Participate in RISE?
On behalf of your student organization:
- An exceptional platform for your members to demonstrate their work through posters, or oral presentations, and compete for awards, further elevating the visibility and recognition of your club and its projects.
- A valuable opportunity to recruit talented students to your org.
On behalf of your research lab:
- A valuable opportunity to attract talented undergraduate and graduate students to join your lab or contribute to your area of research.
- An exceptional platform to demonstrate your lab’s work through posters or presentations, and compete for awards, further elevating the visibility and recognition of your lab.
If this conference sounds interesting to you, the official registration form is now open! Undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to sign up on behalf of their project/organization using the registration form. Spaces are limited, and will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.