6th Summer Workshop on Spectroscopic Imaging
July 7-8, 2016
Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA
Lectures on July 7th will be given by the following experts:
- Hui Cao, Yale University, “Speckle-based spectrometer”
- Ji-Xin Cheng, Purdue University, “In vivo spectroscopic imaging: emerging platform for biology and medicine”
- Conor Evans, Harvard Medical School, “Nonlinear spectroscopic imaging of melanoma”
- Khanh Kieu, University of Arizona, “Compact fiber lasers for nonlinear optical imaging”
- Gabriel Popescu, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, “Label-free cancer diagnosis and prognosis using quantitative phase imaging”
- Adam Wax, Duke University, “Using spectroscopic OCT to visualize burns”
- Hao Zhang, Northwestern University, “Photoacoustic microscopy: a tutorial and outlook”
Followed by a session in which our workshop sponsors will introduce their latest products.
Following the lectures will be a poster session. Attendees are encouraged to submit a poster.
Exhibitions will be set-up outside of the lecture hall.
Laboratory training on July 8th will be provided by Professor Ji-Xin Cheng and his group: https://engineering.purdue.edu/ChengGroup
Applicants from academia, government, and industry from all countries are welcome. Registration deadline is Thursday, June 16th.
Registration can be found online at http://www.conf.purdue.edu/spectro16
Sponsors: Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering, Bindley Bioscience Center, Birck Nanotechnology Center, Center for Cancer Research, College of Engineering, PI4D, Olympus, Coherent, Toptica Photonics, Spectra-Physics, and Horiba