ECE 26400 - Advanced C ProgrammingLecture Hours: 3 Credits: 3 Professional Attributes
Normally Offered: Each Fall, Spring
CS 15900, minimum grade of C-
Requisites by Topic:
Basic C Programming
Continuation of a first programming course. Topics include files, structures, pointers, and the proper use of dynamic data structures.
- Computer Science: A Structured Approach Using C, 3rd Edition, Forouzan and Gilberg, Course Technology, 2006, ISBN No. 978-0534491321.
Recommended Text(s): None.
Learning Outcomes:A student who successfully fulfills the course requirements will have demonstrated:
- the ability to read and write C programs that uses files. [1,2,6]
- the ability to read and write C programs that use structures. [1,2,6]
- the ability to read and write C programs that use dynamic data structures. [1,6]
- the ability to read and write C programs that use recursion. [1,2,6]
|1||Basic machine organization and program execution|
|1||Linux programming environment|
|1||Function calls, arguments, and call stack|
|1||Data types and structures|
|1||Object-oriented design and encapsulation|
Engineering Design Content: