ECE 26400 - Advanced C ProgrammingLecture Hours: 3 Credits: 3
Normally Offered: Each Fall, Spring
CS 15900, minimum grade of C-
Requisites by Topic:
Basic C Programming
Continuation of a first programming course. Topics include files, structures, pointers, and the proper use of dynamic data structures.
This course is an EE Elective for catalog terms prior to Fall 2019. For Fall 2019 and later catalog terms it is a EE Core Course.
- Computer Science: A Structured Approach Using C, 3rd Edition, Forouzan and Gilberg, Course Technology, 2006, ISBN No. 978-0534491321.
Recommended Text(s): None.
Learning Outcomes:A student who successfully fulfills the course requirements will have demonstrated:
- the ability to read and write C programs that uses files. [1,2,6]
- the ability to read and write C programs that use structures. [1,2,6]
- the ability to read and write C programs that use dynamic data structures. [1,6]
- the ability to read and write C programs that use recursion. [1,2,6]
|1||Basic machine organization and program execution|
|1||Linux programming environment|
|1||Function calls, arguments, and call stack|
|1||Data types and structures|
|1||Object-oriented design and encapsulation|
Engineering Design Content: