Persistent Innovation. Together.
Purdue's Elmore Family School of Electrical and Computer Engineering recognizes that you, as a leader in industry, understand the importance of being involved in the career development of our next generation of brilliant students. Our School hosts some of the brightest, most innovative students in the world. Our undergraduates are at the center of one of the nation’s most prestigious programs and research initiatives, and with the help of our outstanding faculty they are taking giant leaps to provide solutions for the world’s most pressing challenges in engineering.
Purdue ECE’s Corporate Partners Program (CPP) is a relationship-building opportunity that offers participating companies exclusive access to new talent within our School. It has been established to connect companies directly with Purdue ECE students and student organizations in several different ways to provide exclusive recruiting opportunities. It is also designed to provide participating companies with the outlets they need to raise awareness for their brand on Purdue University’s campus.
Our corporate affiliates are given the support and flexibility to develop a company-specific strategy for student engagement.
- Gold Tier members are interested in engaging closely and often for customized recruiting, classroom engagement, and research consulting or projects.
- Black Tier members are interested in engaging with our School of Electrical and Computer Engineering at several different levels, and special events are an important part of their involvement.
- Engagement at the Bronze Tier is designed to maximize recruiting and awareness of your brand’s message, vision, and company culture.
- On-campus visits are centered around raising brand-awareness, networking, and scheduling large number of interviews with candidates. They may also involve visits to our classrooms and speaking at our “Stories of Success” events.
- Attendance at ECE’s annual career fair, Boilermaker Circuit, and energizing student competition, The Spark Challenge, is something that our corporate affiliates will not want to miss!
- No-cost access to InternX is provided, allowing member companies to identify high-value prospects that they would like to schedule interviewing time with. Both in-person and virtual interactions are possible.
- Company visits, internship openings, and job opportunities are promoted internally through flyers, social media, and directed communication targeting specific academic demographics.