ECE 20000 - Electrical and Computer Engineering Sophomore SeminarLecture Hours: 1 Credits: 0
Normally Offered: Each Fall, Spring
An introduction to the School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, ECE program objectives and outcomes, BSEE & BSCmpE degree requirements, and professional development.
Required Text(s): None.
Recommended Text(s): None.
Learning Outcomes:A student who successfully fulfills the course requirements will have demonstrated:
- a knowledge of the ECE educational objectives and required outcomes. [1,2,3,4,5,6,7]
- a knowledge of the BSEE and/or BSCmpE degree requirements. 
- an ability to prepare a satisfactory plan-of-study. 
- an ability to write effectively in the English language. 
- an appreciation for ethical, professional and academic conduct. 
|1||Introduction; ECE Policies; Degree requirements|
|2||Professional development, resume development|