Decisions for admission into the graduate program are based upon an applicant's holistic experiences which can include prior academic performance, industry experience, research experience etc., as well as the strength of your recommendation letters and statement of purpose.
When applying, make sure your select one of the following two research areas on your application:
- Biomedical Device Development (non-thesis Master's only)
- Biomedical Device Development with Industry Immersion (non-thesis Master's only)
For all applicants:
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in engineering, life science, or technology. Strong math background.
- Target GPA 3.00/4.00 grade point average (GPA) in undergraduate study.
- GRE: Not Required and will not be utilized in admissions decisions.
Additional requirements for international applicants:
English proficiency: Minimum TOEFL scores required for non-native speakers of English: must meet or exceed each of the following internet-based test scores: writing-18; speaking-18; listening-14; reading-19; total-80; or at least the following minimum IELTS scores: reading-6.5; listening-6.0; speaking-6.0; writing-5.5; overall band score-6.5 (English proficiency score reports are valid for 2 years.