RECRUITING IN ELECTRICAL AND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
Companies are drawn to Purdue’s school of Electrical and Computer Engineering because of our reputation for training some of the best and brightest engineers in the field. We look forward to working with your company to create a strategy to meet your hiring goals.
2015 ECE Boilermaker Circuit
Monday, September 14
1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The Boilermaker Circuit career fair is an exclusive opportunity for companies to connect one-on-one with Electrical and Computer Engineering students in advance of the campus-wide Industrial Roundtable. Please note that participation is limited to members of the ECE Corporate Partners program.
ECE CORPORATE PARTNERS PROGRAM
ECE Corporate Partners offers companies a huge advantage in recruiting top new talent. The program networks companies with 1500+ Purdue ECE students, providing exclusive access at a time when competition for electrical and computer engineers has never been greater.
Boilermaker Circuit Partner: Annual contribution of $5,000
- Invitation to participate in the ECE-exclusive career fair, the Boilermaker Circuit, held the night before the Industrial Roundtable (no additional registration fee)
- Invitation to the ECE Corporate Workshop and student poster session held in conjunction with the Boilermaker Circuit
- Acknowledgment of partnership status on the Corporate Partners page via logo and link to corporate website
- Publication of job opportunities and events on ECE social media sites and ECE career webpage
- Facilitated access to student groups and organizations, including IEEE and HKN
- Assistance arranging ‘Tech Talk’ presentations
- On-campus support for virtual interviews
Executive Partner: Annual contribution of $10,000
All above benefits plus:
- 10% of your donation will be allocated to a scholarship named for your company
- Invitation to Annual ECE Student Support Banquet
- Invitation to hold a Company Day in the EE or MSEE building
- Introduction in ECE Sophomore Seminar class
- Company table at ECE Design Showcase for Fall and Spring semesters
Membership lasts one year on a rolling basis. To join with an online donation, you can visit this page, be sure select “other” as your designation and specify that your gift is for "ECE Corporate Partners Membership" in the designation box. You may also mail a check to
Attn: Molly Kissinger
465 Northwestern Avenue
Electrical Engineering Building, Room 116
West Lafayette, IN 47907
We'd be happy to talk to you more about Corporate Partners membership, please email us or call (765) 496-1922.