Project Track MSECE Travel/Conference Grants
This program provides support to project-track MSECE students to attend professional conferences or technology expos, either in-person or virtually.
Websites that list events (not an inclusive list):
If you are unsure if your event qualifies, contact Lynn Hegewald at email@example.com.
Benefits and Goals
- Reimbursement of up to $1000
- Learn about new tools and technologies
- Network with potential collaborators, sponsors, and employers
- You must be a project-track MSECE student.
How to Apply
You must submit the Project Track MSECE Travel/Conference Grant Request at least one month prior to the event.
- Conference registration, travel, lodging, and meals
Expenses Not Eligible
- Professional association memberships
- No student will receive funds to attend more than one event.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Within one week after the event, you must complete the Project Track MSECE After-Travel/Conference Report, which will include a short narrative on your experience.
Once your report has been accepted, you will receive instructions on how to obtain reimbursement.
Questions? Email Lynn Hegewald.