Founding Tenure-Track Faculty Position
- Applicants of tenure-track Assistant Professor should demonstrate strong research and teaching potentials.
- Applicants of Associate Professor should have a proven record in research, teaching, student supervision, and funding.
- Applicants of Professor should have world-class academic achievements, international academic leadership, and an established track record in teaching, student supervision and funding.
APPLICANTS should have a PhD degree and research in areas such as the following.
- Electronic design automation; photonic design automation; hardware-software codesign; modeling and simulation technology
- Processor, memory, and storage system architecture; reconfigurable architecture; interconnection network; multiprocessor
- HPC and data center; embedded system; system-on-chip; system-in-package; power management; thermal management
- Quantum computing; neural computing; approximate computing
- Compilation techniques; operating system; system software
- RF/mm-Wave/terahertz technology; integrated photonic circuit; memory device; quantum device; emerging technology
SALARY is of international standard and highly competitive. Generous research funding, ample lab space, and excellent research equipment and support will be provided. All the positions are in mainland China and offered by the HKUST(GZ) in accordance with the local employment laws and regulations. The appointments to Full Professor and Associate Professor will be made on substantive basis. The initial appointment to Assistant Professor will be made on fixed-term contracts until substantiation.