Financing Your Studies
Although BME PMP students are self-funded and not eligible for school, university, or faculty funding support that provides a tuition waiver, there are various options to help fund the master's degree. In addition, Purdue continues to do our best to keep tuition and fees low for all students and the reasonable cost of living in the area makes our PMP a real value investment.
Our professional master's students can seek hourly paid campus jobs such as course graders, campus offices or food services to help supplement your finances.
Students who secure internships are almost always paid so that salary can help fund the master's degree as well. Our students secure internships in a variety of diverse companies but some examples of those companies are: Abbott, Apple, Applied Medical, BD, Biomerieux, Cook Companies (Cook Biotech, Cook Medical, Cook Research, MED Institute), Kimberly-Clark, Medical Murray, Merck, Regeneron, Roche Diagnostics, Zimmer Biomet, Zwift
The Division of Financial Aid is excited to introduce ScholarshipUniverse, a new tool that makes finding and applying for both Purdue scholarships and external scholarships easier.
- Current Purdue students will head to purdue.scholarshipuniverse.com and enter their career account credentials
- Incoming students will access ScholarshipUniverse through their admissions portal
- Outside Resources not sponsored by Purdue: International Scholarships, iefa.org
Purdue accepts a variety of military-related education benefits including the GI Bill®, Tuition Assistance and more. We encourage you to contact their office if you have questions about how these benefits apply to your specific situation.
If you are international, these selections will help you refind your search:
- Select: "Funding options for international students"
- Select: "International" category of the Elm Select Lender list
- Prodigy Finance and MPower Financing offer scholarships and no cosigner, no collateral education loans for international students
- You can also reach out to Kirsten Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance in exploring various loan opportunities.
Graduate Plus Loans (US Citizens)
Complete FAFSA form at fafsa.ed.gov