An Invitation: 11th Semi-Annual Senior Design Presentations and Demonstrations
Professor Zheng Ouyang is inviting all friends of the Weldon School of Biomedical Engineering to attend this year's senior class design presentations and demonstrations on Wednesday, December 14th, from 3:20-5:20 p.m. in the Martin C. Jischke Hall of Biomedical Engineering, Room 1001. Immediately following the presentations, teams will host product demonstrations in the Leslie A. Geddes Senior Design Laboratory (MJIS Room 1087). A light snack and beverage service will be available during the design demonstrations.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org
This semester's presentations include seven unique projects:
- Electric Wheelchair Biofeedback Control System
- Optic Nerve Tissue Regeneration
- Smart Gown
- Responsive, Expandable, Orthopaedic Implant for Pediatric Limb Salvage Patients
- Noninvasive Saturated Oxygen and Blood Pressure Monitor for Neonates
- Rotation Control of a Prosthetic Hand Using Proprioceptive Feedback
- Long-term Wearable Electrodes to Detect Autonomic Dysreflexia
Please plan on joining us as we celebrate the successes of our young innovators.