Study Abroad: Make Yourself Globally Marketable
We educate our students to be not only technically and professionally astute but also globally and culturally competent. This means knowing how to work efficiently and harmoniously with people across the world. It's needed to keep you competitive in what's now an international job-market. Study-Abroad and internships give you the international experience that employers relish to have in new employees.
Who Offers Study and Work Abroad Programs
To efficiently collaborate on an international level, it's necessary to immerse yourself in different cultures. Some of the opportunities still make it possible for students to graduate in four years. Additionally the university has other study-abroad programs that they make available specifically to engineers.
The program is administered through the Purdue Study Abroad Office. They will be glad to discuss the procedures with you.
AAE students can do Study Abroad in any of several "modes."
In the last few years, AAE students have studied aerospace engineering at:
AAE has hosted exchange students from the above schools, as well as from:
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Australia
Study Abroad/Exchange Programs
- Cummins Fellowship Program
- Lancaster University
- National University of Singapore
- Purdue Institute for Advanced Scientific Research (CPIASR)
- Tec de Monterrey-Queretaro (semester)
- Tec de Monterrey-Queretaro (summer)
- Technical University Braunschweig (summer)
- Technical University of Denmark
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
- University of Adelaide-Exchange
- University of Bristol
- University of Canterbury-Exchange
- University of New South Wales-Exchange
- University of Queensland (semester)
- University of Western Australia-Exchange