Undergraduate Financial Aid

Undergraduate Financial Aid may be found through:
AAE scholarships
Outside Scholarships
Purdue Division of Financial Aid

Graduate Student Funding

Financial aid is usually reserved for students seeking a PhD (as a final degree). The Graduate School web site lists opportunities. Usually, AAE handles the nomination process for most of these fellowships. Please note that exceptional students should apply for National Fellowships. The Graduate School has an incentive grant for students applying to these fellowships.