Synchronizing Apple Address Book with Google Contacts
Instructions (NOTE: All portable devices should be synched with Address Book before connecting to Google):
1. Open Address Book from Applications
2. Select "Address Book", then "Preferences"
3. Under the "General" tab, select "Synchronize with Google"
4. Select "Agree" for the Sychronization
5. Enter your Google Account username & password. (Note: "@gmail.com" needs to be appended to the username field)
Last modified: 2009/08/27 09:46:35.540000 GMT-4 by
Created: 2009/08/26 18:33:13.042000 GMT-4 by tyler.a.howarth.1.
Type in a few keywords describing what information you are looking for in the text box below.