Campus Support

Campus Computing is overseen by Information Technology at Purdue (ITaP).
For ECN computing, please see the main ECN Support page.

Request Assistance

If you are having trouble with an ITaP computer or some aspect of your ITaP account, use this form to alert the appropriate ITaP staff.


Email will allow you to attach files or include information not specified in the Request Assistance form.

Call 765-494-4000