Elmore Family School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Materials and Electrical Engineering Building
501 Northwestern Ave.
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-2035
- BS, Anhui University, 1993
- MS, Anhui University, 1996
- PhD student, University of Science and Technology of China, 1996-1998
- PhD, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2001
Computational electromagnetics, applied electromagnetics, high frequency VLSI circuit design and analysis, high-performance VLSI CAD, fast and high-capacity numerical methods, scattering and antenna analysis, microwave and millimeter wave circuits, and bio-electromagneticsAreas of Interest
- Indicates primary area for this faculty member. Note that a few faculty members have more than one primary area.