Professor of Mechanical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering
Phone: +1 (765) 496-9255
School of Mechanical Engineering
585 Purdue Mall
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2088
Research web site: https://engineering.purdue.edu/gomez/
- BS, Civil Engineering, University of A Coruna, Spain, 2003
- PhD, Civil Engineering, University of A Coruna, Spain, 2006
- Modeling and simulation techniques for multiphase and multiphysics problems using the phase-field method.
- Isogeometric methods with applications in fluid and solid mechanics.
- Modeling and simulation tools for several biomechanics problems, including tumor growth, cellular migration and blood flow at small scales.
- Computational methods for fluid-structure interaction, especially when the problem involves complex fluids