Biomedical Engineering faculty promotions approved by board
Purdue University’s Board of Trustees on Friday (April 9) approved several Biomedical Engineering faculty promotions. The following promotions are effective with the 2021-22 academic year, effective Aug. 16, 2021, and also include Distinguished and Named Faculty approved by the board in November 2020.
- Chi Hwan Lee, associate professor of biomedical and mechanical engineering
- Jacqueline C. Linnes, associate professor of biomedical engineering
- Andrew O. Brightman, professor of engineering practice
- Bradley S. Duerstock, professor of engineering practice
- Nan Kong, professor of biomedical engineering
Congratulations to all of our newly promoted faculty members!
Source: Purdue News Service