Partnerships & Membership
Partnerships with Shah Lab can take many forms.
Become our partner:
Organizations can partner with us in piloting our innovations and technologies, resulting in relevant technologies customized to their need. Connect with us in collaborating on adapting our existing solutions to your need and piloting those.
Create a business Model around our existing technology:
If you have a need for a technical solution that we have please contact us. We will work with you and identify our existing technology and will work with you in technology and knowledge transfer
Organizations, entrepreneurs and startups can leverage our repository of innovations and technologies and collaborate with us in adapting it to their specific need.
Collaborate on developing proposals for research and project implementation
Organizations can collaborate with in co-writing proposals and co-developing programs for executing larger scale projects
Co-Creating solutions and Knowledge sharing
This is a year-round project, where we collect problem statements from industry stakeholders. We then match the problem to our faculty experts and create a team at Purdue that would work closely with our partner stakeholder to build a solution with them.
If you see your need fit in any of the above mentioned categories, contact us.
Become Shah Lab Member by Supporting our mission and enjoy following benefits:
- Member only access to our portfolio of our technologies and access to relevant experts
- Assistance from the lab on technology transfer and technology commercialization
- Access to our Collective Action Group of sector experts to identify relevant research and technology on specific problem
- Participation in our annual Expo
- Become a mentor to our project faculty-student team
- Opportunity to sponsor a graduate student, on a fellowship identified by the member name
- Highlighting member name as our Affiliate on our website
Community of Las Canas
Western Bakossi Development (WEBDA)