Ernesto E. Marinero
Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering
701 West Stadium Avenue
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2045
- Fabrication of CoCrPt Alloy Bit Patterned Media at 1 Td/in2 and Recording Performance Measurement with a Conventional Read/Write Head, E.A. Dobisz, D. Kercher, M. Grobis, E.E. Marinero, D. Weller and T.R. Albrecht, J. Vac. Sc. Tech. B30 06FH01, (2012).
- Carbon Nanotube Thermal Interfaces on Gd Foil, P.T. McCarthy, E.E. Marinero, and T. Fisher, Int. Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, vol. 55 issue 23-24, p. 6716 (2012)
- Bit Patterned Media at 1Tb/in2 and Beyond, Thomas R. Albrecht, Elizabeth Dobisz, He Gao, Michael Grobis, Olav Hellwig, Dan Kercher, Jeffrey Lille, Ernesto Marinero, Kanaiyalal Patel, Ricardo Ruiz, Manfred E. Schabes, Lei Wan, Dieter Weller, and Tsai-Wei Wu, IEEE Trans. Magnetics, in press
- Microwave Assisted Magnetic Reversal in Perpendicular Media, C.T. Boone, J.A. Katine, E.E. Marinero, S. Pisana and B.D. Terris, IEEE Magnetics Letters, 3, 3500104, (2012).
- Demonstration of Microwave Assisted Magnetic Reversal in Perpendicular Media, C.T. Boone, J.A. Katine, E.E. Marinero, S. Pisana and B.D. Terris, J. Appl. Phys., 111, 07B907, (2012).
- Tuning Fano-type Resonances in Coupled Quantum Point Contacts by Applying Asymmetric Voltages, R.C. Villareal, F. Mireles, E.E. Marinero and B.A. Gurney, Applied Physics Letters, 98, 172102, (2011).
- Structural and Electronic Properties of Cubic Ceria: Unpaired electrons in Ceria, C. Quintanar, R. Caballero, J. Barreto, E. Chavira and E.E. Marinero, International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, Vol 110, issue 15, pp 2949 (2010).
- Graphene Magnetic Field Sensors, S. Pisana, P.M. Braganca, E.E. Marinero and B.A. Gurney, IEEE Trans. Mag. 46, 1910, (2010).
- Tunable Nanoscale Graphene Magnetometers, S. Pisana, P.M. Braganca, E.E. Marinero and B.A. Gurney, Nano Letters, 10, 341, (2010).
- Zero Field Spin Splitting in AlSb/InAs/AlSb Quantum Wells induced by Surface Proximity Effects, M. Nishioka, B.A. Gurney, E.E. Marinero and F. Mireless, Applied Physics Letters, 95, 242108, (2009).
- Magnetoresistive sensor having a quantum well structure and a P-doped trapping layer to prevent surface charge carriers from migrating to the quantum well structure, B.A. Gurney and E.E. Marinero, 8,274,763, September 25th, 2012.
- Patterned Perpendicular Recording Medium with Ultrathin Oxide Film and Reduced Switching Field Distribution, O. Hellwig, E.E. Marinero and D. K. Weller 8,268,461, September 18th, 2012.
- Quantum Well Graphene Structure, E.E. Marinero and Simone Pisana, 8,227,842, July 24th, 2012.
- Graphene Electronics Fabrication, E.E. Marinero, 8,193,455, June 5th, 2012.
- Magnetic Field Sensor with Graphene Sense Layer and Ferromagnetic Biasing Layer below the Sense Layer, B.A. Gurney, E.E. Marinero and S. Pisana, 8,189,302, May 29th, 2012.
- Method for Manufacturing an Extraordinary Magnetoresistive (EMR) Device with Novel Lead Structure, T.D. Boone, L. Folks, B.A. Gurney, J.A. Katine, E.E. Marinero and N. Smith 8,166,633, May 1st, 2012.
- Magnetoresistive Sensor having Quantum Well Structure and a Trapping Layer for Preventing Charge Carrier Migration, B.A. Gurney and E.E. Marinero, 8,159,791, April 17th, 2012.
- Fabrication of Mesoscopic Lorentz Magnetoresistive Structures, B.A. Gurney, E.E. Marinero, A.S. Troup, D.A. Williams and J. Wunderlich, 8,125,742, February 28th, 2012.
- Perpendicular Magnetic Recording Disk with Ultrathin Nucleation Film for Improved Corrosion Resistance and Method for Making the Disk, E.E. Marinero, 8,119,264, February 21st, 2012.
- Slider with Integrated Writer and Semiconductor Heterostructure Read Sensor, R.E. Fontana, B.A. Gurney and E.E. Marinero, 8,107,197, January 31st, 2012.