The content of this document may be incorrect or out dated.
Printing from NE115
How to print with the Konica Minolta bizhub C451 printer
- In Start->Settings->Printers and Faxes, click Add Printer.
- Click Next.
- In Local or Network Printer, choose "A network printer, or a printer attached to another computer". Click Next.
Connect to this printer: Name: \\vps2\ne115p1 Click Next.
- Default Printer: You can select 'Yes' if you want. You can change your default printer anytime. Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- In Printers and Faxes, right-click on ne115p1 on vps2, and click Printing Preferences.
Under the Basic tab, click Authentication/Account Track...
Select "Recipient User", and enter your printer codes.
- Click OK in the Printing Preferences window.
These printer settings will be saved when you log off.
Last modified: 2017/08/01 14:57:31.505728 GMT-4 by
Created: 2008/10/29 09:28:40.891000 GMT-4 by albert.e.mondero.1.
Type in a few keywords describing what information you are looking for in the text box below.