Exporting Apple iCal to Google Calendar
1. Open iCal from Applications
2. Select the Calendar you wish to Export
3. Select "File" then "Export..."
4. Name the file then select "Export"
5. Login to Google Calendar (NOTE: Make sure you already have a calendar populated in Google Calendar that you want to place your "iCal" data into.)
6. Under the "Other Calendars" section, select "Add" then "Import Calendar"
7. Browse for your iCal calendar that you saved earlier in Step 4.
8. Select the Calendar you want to import your iCal data into
9. Select "Import"
10. Google Calendar should now have all of your iCal data imported. To view the appointments, select "Back to Calendar" and highlight the calendar that you imported the data to.
Last modified: 2009/08/27 09:44:2.396000 GMT-4 by
Created: 2009/08/26 17:09:57.340000 GMT-4 by tyler.a.howarth.1.
Type in a few keywords describing what information you are looking for in the text box below.