Each semester, students in the Davidson School of Chemical Engineering are required to meet with their assigned academic advisor to discuss their plans for the upcoming semester in preparation for their online course registration via MyPurdue or Scheduling Assistant to ensure they are fulfilling degree requirements in a timely manner.
Spring 2019 Registration:
ChE Students should expect to meet with their advisor the week before their time ticket opens. ChE Students may schedule an appointment with their advisor via BoilerConnect or in person in the ChE Undergraduate Office, FRNY G041. Those students who miss the week dedicated to advising for their student classification will need to schedule their appointment in person in the ChE Undergraduate Office.
Time Ticket assignments are based on student classification and can be found on the students MyPurdue under the Academic Tab.
Transition 2 Major Registration Info:
First Year Engineering Students who be completing their FYE requirements this semester, are invited to attend the ChE T2M Info Session, Monday, November 5th at 12:30pm in FRNY G124. This session is designed for those students who have selected ChE as their first choice professional school and will be ready to advance in the ChE curriculum.
Do More in Four Registration Info:
First Year Engineering Students who are participating in the CoE Do More in Four program, are invited to attend the ChE Do More in 4 Info Session, Monday, November 5th at 3:30pm in FRNY G124. This session is designed for those students who are advanced in their FYE curriculum and have room in their schedule to begin taking ChE courses while completing their FYE program requirements.
- ChE Electives with course descriptions
Time Conflict Request
- For courses that have an allowable conflict, such as BAND and Co-Op Seminar, please add the non-che course first and request a time conflict override for the CHE course in the scheduling assistant.
ChE Closed Course Request
- For CHE courses that are currently at capacity, please let us know your scheduling needs by completing the CHE Core Course Needs for Spring 19 survey.
- Receiving an error message when trying to add a class? Please check the course restrictions prior to contacting the ChE Undergrad Office for assistance.
- To view the restrictions for a course, you may use the Look Up Classes function via MyPurdue. After selecting the course, please find the R with a circle around it to view the requirements to enroll in the course.
- Schedule of classes