Study Abroad for Chemical Engineering Students
Chemical Engineering students have the option to pursue study abroad in a variety of ways. For semester long study abroad our School has agreements with many universities around the world. The School of Chemical Engineering offers a $1,000 scholarship to any ChE student pursuing a semester abroad. Please refer to the list below for the partners and course equivalency.
- ETH Zurich, Switzerland (New starting with Spring 2016)
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- University of Queensland, Australia
- University College London, UK
- University of Magdeburg, Germany
- Nanyang University, Singapore
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- University of Padova, Italy
- DTU Kursusbasen, Denmark
- IES Christchurch, New Zealand
For details about pursuing a semester long course contact either the ChE undergraduate office or Professor Zoltan Nagy firstname.lastname@example.org, the Chair of the International Programs Committee in ChE.
The School of Chemical Engineering is developing short term study abroad courses in Italy/Milan for spring break (March 10-19, 2017) and Australia for Maymester (May 7-21, 2017.) For more information you are invited to view the presentatio from the callout on September 29, 2016.
Students will only be allowed to participate in one short term program to maximize the number of students who experience study abroad. Priority will be given to seniors and juniors and GPA will play an important role in selection of participants.