Study Abroad for Chemical Engineering Students
Chemical Engineering students have the option to pursue study abroad in a variety of ways. For semester long study abroad our School has agreements with many universities around the world. The School of Chemical Engineering offers a $1,000 scholarship to any ChE student pursuing a semester abroad. Please refer to the list below for the partners and course equivalency.
- ETH Zurich, Switzerland (New starting with Spring 2016)
- National University of Singapore, Singapore
- University of Queensland, Australia
- University College London, UK
- University of Magdeburg, Germany
- Nanyang University, Singapore
- University of Canterbury, New Zealand
- University of Padova, Italy
- DTU Kursusbasen, Denmark
- IES Christchurch, New Zealand
For details about pursuing a semester long course contact either the ChE undergraduate office or Professor Zoltan Nagy firstname.lastname@example.org, the Chair of the International Programs Committee in ChE.
The Davidson School of Chemical Engineering is developing a short term study abroad course in Germany (Berlin and Munich) for spring break March 9-18, 2018. For more information and a date for the callout please check this website in October 2017.
Students will only be allowed to participate in one short term program to maximize the number of students who experience study abroad. Priority will be given to seniors and juniors and GPA will play an important role in selection of participants.
Pictured above: Purdue ChE Students on the Sydney Bridge, May 2017