VIRTUAL Student Author Registration (2 Presented Papers Maximum)
|Presenting Author Registration (2 Presented Papers Maximum)||$650|
|VIRTUAL Presenting Author Registration (2 Presented Papers Maximum)||$400|
|Student Author Registration (2 Presented Papers Maximum)||$250|
|VIRTUAL Student Author Registration (2 Presented Papers Maximum)||$150|
|VIRTUAL Non-Author Registration||$450|
|Student Non-Author Registration||$300|
|VIRTUAL Student Non-Author Registration||$200|
|Compressor Short Course Registration||$650|
|Refrigerant Short Course 1 Registration||$375|
|Refrigerant Short Course 2 Registration||$375|
|Both Refrigerant Short Courses Registration||$650|
|Student Short Course Registration||$250|
Note: All registration rates will increase by $150 after May 30, 2022. Groups of 6 attendees from the same employer receive 1 complimentary registration for every 5 paid registrations. Group registration fees are $3,500 before May 30, 2022 and $4,000 starting May 31, 2022.
Notes regarding registration procedures:
- Registration fees cover attendance at all conferences and includes a thumb drive of the 2022 proceedings of all 3 conferences, a welcome reception, the celebration dinner, all-conference luncheon and a meal card which can be used throughout the conference.
- Please note that short course fees are separate, however, there is a fee option for those attending both the Conferences & Short Courses on Sunday, July 10, 2022.
- All fees must be paid in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank account. Fees paid in advance but not used will be refunded upon written request by June 24, 2022. We are not responsible for costs incurred due to cancellation.
- With 5 advanced/full registrations from one organization, company, university or institution at the same location, the organization receives 1 free advanced/full conference registration fee.
- Two CEUs (Continuing Education Units) will be offered for those who attend all technical sessions during the duration of the conferences. One CEU (Continuing Education Unit) will be offered for attending any one of the short courses. You will be given the appropriate paperwork to complete at registration/check-in.
- Purdue Employees should contact Brian Barrett at firstname.lastname@example.org about registration.
- International Attendees: once your abstract has been approved, please contact your embassy for an appointment so that you have enough time to get a visa. The process of getting a visa can take up to several months, depending on your embassy. VISA letters are currently pre-loaded and available in Conftool. If you need a more detailed letter, please email email@example.com with the exact information you need included in the letter.
- Authors must register before submitting their paper (Deadline: April 4, 2022). Upon registration, they will receive a confirmation number for paper submission via Conftool. The conference registration fee will be reimbursed if a manuscript is rejected and the presenting author does not want to attend the conferences.
Pay with Credit Card
Conference registration fees may be paid online by credit card.
Pay with Purchase Order/Check
If you prefer to pay with a purchase order or check, you can still complete your registration online by simply clicking "Pay with a Check or PO" at the end of the registration process. At that point you will be invoiced for payment. Please contact Amanda Johnson for additional information.
Pay with a Wire Transfer
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request Wire Payment Instructions. Please include attendee names, company/organization information, and reference the conference or short course. You can also call +1 765-496-3367 for assistance setting up your Wire Transfer.
Marketing & Communications Specialist
Ray W. Herrick Laboratories
177 S. Russell Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2099