SHIPPING & RECEIVING PACKAGES
The Materials Management and Distribution Center handles all shipments from campus. Information about this process is available on their website:
Once you have completed the relevant FORM-23 from their website, place fully packaged shipment with a copy of the form in the reception area to be mailed.
- Packages received at Herrick are placed in the secured cage at the reception desk.
- You will be emailed when you receive a package.
- You must pick it up your package within THREE BUSINESS DAYS of email notification.
- Packages may be picked up from 8:30 – 4:30 M-F. If there is no one at the reception area, please come to administrative area on 2nd floor for assistance.
After package pickup, submit the packing slip included in the shipment to email@example.com.
This can be done easily via smartphone or the copier on the 2nd floor of Herrick Labs.
- Scanning in the packing slips is required by procurement and part of the process for paying the supplier.
- This can be done easily via smartphone or the copier on the 2nd floor of Herrick Labs.
For questions on Shipping and Receiving, please email Herrick Labs at firstname.lastname@example.org.