SHIPPING & RECEIVING PACKAGES
- If you are shipping domestic, complete the Domestic Shipment Form ONE BUSINESS DAY prior to shipment needed.
- If you are shipping internationally, complete the International Shipment Form ONE BUSINESS DAY prior to shipment needed.
- Place fully packaged shipment with your name on box in reception area to be mailed. We will complete shipping forms and attach to box for shipment.
- Packages received at Herrick are placed in the secured cage at the reception desk.
- You will be emailed when you receive a package.
- You must pick it up your package within THREE BUSINESS DAYS of email notification.
- Packages may be picked up from 8:30 – 4:30 M-F. If there is no one at the reception area, please come to administrative area on 2nd floor for assistance.
After package pickup, submit the packing slip included in the shipment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This can be done easily via smartphone or the copier on the 2nd floor of Herrick Labs.
- Scanning in the packing slips is required by procurement and part of the process for paying the supplier.
- This can be done easily via smartphone or the copier on the 2nd floor of Herrick Labs.
For questions on Shipping and Receiving, please email Herrick Labs at email@example.com.