ANNOUNCEMENT: The 2020 Conference Paper Proceedings are now available through Purdue e-Pubs.
About Herrick Conferences
Since 1972, Herrick Labs has hosted the premier international conferences on Compressor Engineering, Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning, and High Performance Buildings. More than 800 industry experts from 30 countries come to Purdue University to present cutting-edge research, exchange ideas, do some personal networking, and tour the amazing facilities of Herrick Labs.
- Excellent opportunity for practitioners and researchers in industry, government, consulting offices, laboratories and universities to reach an audience of 800 participants from over 30 countries
- Ideal location for presenting compressor, refrigeration/AC and high performance building systems research results and state-of-the art technology
- Receive CEUs (continuing education units) where applicable
- Discuss challenges and potential solutions on important issues of compressor technology, new refrigerants and refrigeration technology and efficiency, as well as energy-efficient building technologies
- Invited keynote speakers addressing current, world-wide issues of interest facing society today
- Panel discussions highlighting the latest breakthroughs in technology, alternative technologies in research and industry
- Opportunity to network with attendees and officers from industry organizations
- Registration includes three parallel conferences, reception, luncheon, and dinner
Ray W. Herrick Laboratories
177 S. Russell Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2099