Apply for your travel visa for entry into the United States as soon as possible. Entry requirements into the United States have tightened considerably, so if you will require a letter of invitation in order to attend these short courses and conferences, please notify us as soon as possible. This will allow adequate time to obtain your visa. We will send you a signed letter in an e-mail attachment that you can provide to the nearest US consulate or embassy in your country. We do not contact consulates, embassies or the State Department. We cannot over-emphasize the need to allow several months for this process. Please send your visa information to Kim Stockment. More information about the US visas.
In addition, if you are an international visitor, student, or faculty member, you are required to complete an ESTA Approval form before entering the United States.
Provide the following information to us for each individual requiring a letter of invitation:
- Full Name (as it would be written in English)
- Passport Number
- Affiliation Name
- Company Address
- Postal Code
- Phone Number (with country and city code)
- Fax Number (with country and city code- if necessary)
- Valid E-mail address
- Your interest in conference (i.e. attending only, author, speaker etc)
- Dates you will be in the United States
- Paper reference number (if you are an author or presenter)