ABOUT THE SHORT COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
Sunday, July 13, 2014; 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Rawls Hall, Purdue University
- Organized and presented by the faculty of Herrick Laboratories.
- Courses offered on current issues of interest to industry and academia.
- Courses are often presented in co-operation with our sponsoring organizations bringing in speakers from outside organizations and universities.
- One CEU credit can be earned through attendance to any of the offered short courses.
Registration fees will be:
- $500 advanced full registration (prior to May 16, 2014)
- $575 full registration (after May 16, 2014).
Registration includes copies of the short course materials, lunch during Sunday's session and refreshment breaks.
The courses will meet from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 13, 2014.