Nak-seung Patrick Hyun
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical Engineering Building
465 Northwestern Ave.
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-2035
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Korea University,2009
- M.S., Mathematics, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2013
- M.S., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2013
- Ph.D., Electrical and Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2018
A cyclic learning between biology, mathematical system theory, and robotics with an emphasis on Control Theoretic Bio-Inspired Robotics. Bio-inspired Robotics; Flapping-Wing Vehicles ; Safety-Critical Nonlinear Control ; Adaptive Control; Impulsive Systems ; Contraction Theory ; Geometric Control; Optimal Motion Planning ; Swarm Robotics
Areas of Interest
- Indicates primary area for this faculty member. Note that a few faculty members have more than one primary area.