Stanley Ho Chan
School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Electrical Engineering Building
465 Northwestern Ave.
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-2035
- B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering, University of Hong Kong, 2007
- M.A. in Mathematics, University of California, San Diego, 2009
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, University of California, San Diego, 2011
- Postdoc., Harvard University, 2012-2014
Doctoral Dissertations Advised (a partial list only)Research
signal processing, applied statistics, image reconstruction, sampling theory, optimization, graph theoryAreas of Interest
- Indicates primary area for this faculty member. Note that a few faculty members have more than one primary area.