This is where you further your career. It’s where you do the research that moves the world forward. This is where you catalyze your life.
The Professional Master’s Program (PMP) provides students from both chemical engineering and non-chemical engineering undergraduate backgrounds the opportunity to supplement their education with a curriculum that prepares them for success in industry.
The Ph.D. program is designed to prepare each student to take an active part in the development and growth of the field of chemical engineering at all levels in academia, industry, and various research organizations.
Graduate Student Deadlines
View graduation dates and deadlines.
Organizations, Activities, & Programs
- Graduate Student Organization
- Purdue Graduate Student Government
- Women in Engineering Program
- Society of Women Engineers
- Minority Engineering Program
- Black Graduate Student Association
- Latino Graduate Student Organization
- Student Activities & Organizations Office
- Diversity in Engineering