Did you know you can study abroad in AAE?
Make Yourself Globally Marketable
We educate our students to be not only technically and professionally astute but also globally and culturally competent. This means knowing how to work efficiently and harmoniously with people across the world. It's needed to keep you competitive in what's now an international job-market. Study-Abroad and internships give you the international experience that employers relish to have in new employees.
Who Offers Study and Work Abroad Programs
To efficiently collaborate on an international level, it's necessary to immerse yourself in different cultures. Some of the opportunities still make it possible for students to graduate in four years. Additionally the university has other study-abroad programs that they make available specifically to engineers.
The program is administered through the Purdue Study Abroad Office. They will be glad to discuss the procedures with you.
AAE students can do Study Abroad in any of several "modes"
- For example, Purdue Summer Program in Oxford. These are usually nontechnical.
In the last few years, AAE students have studied aerospace engineering at:
AAE has hosted exchange students from the above schools, as well as from:
Direct credit from the School of Aeronautics & Astronautics are
available from the following programs:
- Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology-Study Australia
- University of New South Wales-Study Australia
- University of Western Australia-Study Australia
- Lancaster University
- National University of Singapore
- Osaka University
- Tec de Monterrey-Cuernavaca(semester)
- Tec de Monterrey-Cuernavaca(summer)
- Tec de Monterrey-Guadalajara(semester)
- Tec de Monterrey-Guadalajara(summer)
- Tec de Monterrey-Mazatlan(semester)
- Tec de Monterrey-Mazatlan(summer)
- Tec de Monterrey-Mexico City(semester)
- Tec de Monterrey-Mexico City(summer)
- Tec de Monterrey-Monterrey(semester)
- Tec de Monterrey-Monterrey(summer)
- Tec de Monterrey-Queretaro(semester)
- Tec de Monterrey-Queretaro(summer)
- Technical University of Denmark
- Tohoku University
- University of Adelaide-Exchange
- University of Bristol
- University of Canterbury-Exchange
- University of New South Wales-Exchange
- University of Western Australia-Exchange