Reilly Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Elmore Family School of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Materials and Electrical Engineering Building
501 Northwestern Ave.
West Lafayette, Indiana 47907-2035
- BS, National Technical University of Athens, Greece, 1998
- MSE, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1999
- PhD, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 2003
Microwave and millimeter-wave integrated circuits and antennas; RF MEMS (switches, varactors, inductors); novel architectures for multifunctional RF front-ends including tunable filters, antennas, matching networks and power amplifiers; high frequency 3D interconnects; nano-electro-mechanical resonators, RF/Bio sensorsAreas of Interest
- Fields and Optics
- Communications, Networking, Signal & Image Processing
- Microelectronics and Nanotechnology
- Indicates primary area for this faculty member. Note that a few faculty members have more than one primary area.