Help support students through scholarships, travel, projects, new infrastructure, and more.
Alumni and friends are instrumental to the success of our student engineers. Our strategic growth initiative has identified immediate and ongoing needs that will strengthen and propel global advancement and our continued success.
Signature and Immediate Support
Your financial gift will support signature and immediate funding opportunities including:
- Student scholarships
- Senior design projects and student travel
- High-bay lab for construction projects
Program & Student Support
We are educating and developing the next generation of construction industry leaders. CEM alumni are the backbone of our program. Their financial gifts continue to thoughtfully support students and sustain the program.
Key program advancement includes supporting:
- Student groups such as Beta Tau (CEM honor fraternity), Construction Engineers of the Future, and the student chapters of Design Build Institute of America and U.S. Green Building Council
- Community service projects, including partnerships with EPICS and Global Engineering
- Programs to attract leading industry practitioners to engage with students
- Lab and classroom improvements
- Technology upgrades
- Programs to recruit and retain the best faculty
- Student recruitment initiatives
- Our thriving student internship program