Registration is now available online.
You may register for the short courses via these links:
|Advanced Full Registration Fee (by May 25, 2012)||$500|
|Full Registration Fee (after May 25, 2012)||$575|
Conference registration and other fees may be paid online via credit card.
Registration rates will rise after the early registration deadline of May 16, 2014.
|Advanced Non-Author Registration Fee (by May 16, 2014)||$700|
|Non-Author Registration Fee (after May 16, 2014)||$775|
|Presenting Author Registration Fee ( byMay 16, 2014)||$650|
|Student Registration (presenting one paper)||$250|
|Student Registration (presenting two papers)||$450|
|Student Registration (presenting three papers)||$650|
|Non-Author Student Registration||$300|
Group Registration Fee (6 people from same company and location)
$3500 (by May 16, 2014)
- If you prefer to pay via purchase order or check, a Registration Form must be downloaded and returned via fax or email.
If you or your company requires payment by wire transfer, please send an email request for Wire Payment Instructions to email@example.com. Kathy Walters at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 765-494-2758 can also help you complete the wire transfer transaction.
- Please include attendee(s) names, company or organization and reference the 2014 conference or short course. Purdue University is not allowed to give out banking information unless you receive it from an official Purdue employee.
- Registration fees cover attendance at all conferences and include a thumb drive of the 2014 proceedings of all 3 conferences, a welcome reception, the Steak BBQ dinner, all-conference luncheon and the box lunch on the final day of conference.
- All fees must be paid in U.S. funds and drawn on a U.S. bank account. Fees paid in advance but not used will be refunded upon written request by June 20, 2014. We are not responsible for costs incurred due to cancellation.
- With 5 advanced/full registrations from one organization, company, university or institution at the same location, the organization receives 1 free advanced/full conference registration fee.
- You may also purchase a spouse/guest fee for the welcome reception, steak BBQ, all conference luncheon for $100.
- Two CEUs (Continuing Education Units) will be offered for those who attend all technical sessions during the duration of the conferences. One CEU (Continuing Education Unit) will be offered for attending any one of the short courses. You will be given the appropriate paperwork to complete at registration/check-in.
- Attendees who indicate a need for wireless internet access on their registration form will be provided with a login and password information at conference check-in. More information about the Purdue Air Link (PAL), including instructions for laptop configuration, is available at the PAL website.
- Purdue Employees should contact Kim Stockment at email@example.com about registration.
- Once your abstract has been approved, please contact your embassy for an appointment so that you have enough time to get a visa. The process of getting a visa can take up to several months, depending on your embassy. Need to request a Letter of Inviation?