Graduate Programs Open House
Purdue School of Engineering Education's (PurdueENE) Graduate Programs is hosting a two-day open house October 26-27, 2023, to bring together individuals from all walks of life, including undergraduate and graduate students from many disciplines as well as professional engineers ready to make a career change. All are welcome!
For those who cannot travel to campus, we offer online participation during portions of the first day.
Registration for the 2023 Fall Open House is open.
Questions? Contact Loretta McKinniss
2023 Fall Open House Agenda
- Attend a presention detailing the Ph.D. in Engineering Education and available funding (online option)
- Meet with faculty one-on-one (online option)
- Attend a seminar that is part of PurdueENE's weekly Research Seminar Series (online option)
- Network with faculty and doctoral students
- Attend group presentations on PurdueENE's research labs
In accordance with Purdue policies, all persons have equal access to Purdue University’s educational programs, services and activities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or ancestry, genetic information, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability or status as a veteran. See Purdue’s Nondiscrimination Policy Statement. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these policies, please contact the Office of the Vice President for Ethics and Compliance at email@example.com or 765-494-5830.
Careers and Alumni Profiles
Other "Must See" Playlists:
Last Updated: September 22, 2023