Graduate Program Open House
Join us for our annual open house on October 21-22, 2021! This year's open house will be online with the possibility of an in-person event. Participants will learn more about the Engineering Education Graduate Program with the opportunity to talk one-on-one with faculty in their interest area and meet up with current graduate students. Registered participants will be emailed the finalized agenda with links on October 14, 2021.
Note: Online registration is closed. If you are interested in attending the 2021 Open House, please contact Loretta McKinniss for registration details.
Open House Agenda
Thursday, October 21, 2021
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty (Zoom Open House - Breakout Rooms)
- Program Overview and Q&A with Professor Brent Jesiek, Graduate Program Chair
- Virtual Tour of WANG/ ARMS with Professors Jesiek and Ohland
- Panel or Workshop; application strategies "choosing a grad program"
- One-on-One Meeting with Faculty (Zoom Open House - Breakout Rooms)
- Engineering Education Research Seminar with Andrea Haverkamp from Oregon State
- Social Activity hosted by the ENEGSA
Friday, October 22, 2021
- One-on-One Meetings with Faculty
- Lightning Presentation from Faculty and Graduate Students (Zoom Open House)
- Closing Q&A with Professor Brent Jesiek
Careers and Alumni Profiles
Other "Must See" Playlists -
Last Updated: October 15, 2021