Engineering Education Graduate Student Association
Hello! Welcome to the Purdue University ENEGSA website. We hope you are able to find all of the information you need in the content below. Whether you come from Indiana, Pakistan or Peru, we want you to become part of the engineering education community. You can contact us at our Gmail address.
Navigation (Click to jump to section):
- Current Elected Officers
- ENEGSA Committee Members
- ENEGSA LiveFeed
- Previous Officers
The ENEGSA exists to enhance the scholarly community of graduate students within the School of Engineering Education at Purdue University by:
- Sponsoring seminars and activities
- Providing graduate student representation on various College of Engineering, School of Engineering Education, and various student-organized committees and organizations
- Providing opportunities for professional development and networking
- Assisting in the recruitment of new graduate students
- Supporting members in the mentoring of other graduate students
- Facilitating social interactions within the graduate student body and between the graduate student body, their families, and the community
The ENEGSA constitution was ratified in November 2015 and is available here (PDF).
Please contact the officers if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for the ENEGSA. We are members of the ENE student body who have been elected to serve. ENEGSA officer elections are held each academic year, so please look for election announcements in your email if you are a member of the ENE student body.
- Chanel Beebe (President)
- Dhinesh Radhakrishnan (Secretary)
- Kayla Carter (Treasurer)
- Rohit Kandakatla (Graduate Student Advisory Council (GSAC) Representative)
- Tasha Zephirin (Graduate Student Advisory Council (GSAC) Representative Alternate)
- Hossein Ebrahiminejad (Purdue Graduate Student Government (PGSG) Senior Senator)
- Richard Aleong (ENE Graduate Committee Senior Chair)
- Taylor Williams (ENE Graduate Committee Junior Chair - 1st chair)
- Nathan Hicks (ENE Graduate Committee Junior Chair - 2nd chair)
- Julianna Ge (ASEE Liaison)
Each year ENE students have the opportunity to volunteer to be a member on an ENEGSA committee. Committee members play a vital role in the operations of the ENEGSA. Available committees are subject to change throughout the year. If you are interested in becoming involved in a committee or would like to initiate a committee, please contact an officer or the respective committee chair.
- Communications - chaired by Dhinesh R. and Kayla C.
- Financing - chaired by Chanel Beebe
- Professional Development - chaired by Hoda Esan
- Social Networking - chaired by Nathan Hicks
- Student Relations - chaired by Richard Aleong
- Multicultural Committee - chaired by Avneet Hira
- Social Justice and Inclusion - chaired by Brianna Benedict
Need a roommate for the ASEE conference? Want to collaborate on a workshop idea? Then this is where you need to be! Yes, we have a student email list serve, but why not tap into the social media successes of short, current information exchange? The idea behind the ENEGSA LiveFeed is to support the ENE community environment by communicating current events and ideas through short updated blurbs. Try it out!
This section recognizes the previous officers that have contributed to the growth of the ENEGSA. These people hold a wealth of knowledge about ENE and the COE. If you are interested in running for an ENEGSA position or are currently in an ENEGSA position and need information, it is highly recommended that you contact the people below.
- Cole Josyln (President)
- Avneet Hira (Treasurer)
- Hector Rodriguez (Secretary)
- Kelsey Rodgers (President)
- Neha Choudhary (Secretary)
- Jaqi McNeil (President)
- Anastasia Rynearson (Treasurer)
- Justin L Hess (President)
- Jaqi McNeil (Treasurer)
- Velvet Fitzpatrick (President)
- Qu Jin (Treasurer)
- Brianna Dorie (President)
- Nichole Ramirez (Treasurer)
2010 (calendar year)
- Meagan Ross (President)
- Beth Fralick (Treasurer)
2009 (calendar year)
- James Cawthorne (President)
- Tiago Forin (Treasurer)