Engineering Education Graduate Student Association
Hello! Welcome to the Purdue University ENEGSA website. We hope you are able to find all of the information you need in the content below. Whether you come from Indiana, Pakistan or Peru, we want you to become part of the engineering education community. You can contact us at our Gmail address, enegsa.purdue (just add @gmail.com to the end of that).
Navigation (Click to jump to section):
- 2013-2014 Elected Officers
- ENEGSA Committee Members
- ENE Student of the Month
- ENEGSA LiveFeed
- Previous Officers
The ENEGSA exists to enhance the scholarly community of graduate students within the School of Engineering Education at Purdue University by:
- Sponsoring seminars and activities
- Providing graduate student representation on various College of Engineering, School of Engineering Education, and various student-organized committees and organizations
- Providing opportunities for professional development and networking
- Assisting in the recruitment of new graduate students
- Supporting members in the mentoring of other graduate students
- Facilitating social interactions within the graduate student body and between the graduate student body, their families, and the community
The ENEGSA constitution was ratified in November 2012 and is available here.
Please contact the officers if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for the ENEGSA. We are members of the ENE student body who have been elected to serve. ENEGSA officer elections are held each academic year, so please look for election announcements in your email if you are a member of the ENE student body.
- Kelsey Rodgers (President)
- Neha Choudhary (Treasurer)
- Natascha Trelinger (Graduate Student Advisory Council (GSAC) Representative)
- Emilie Siverling (Purdue Graduate Student Government (PGSG) Senior Senator)
- Todd Fernandez (Purdue Graduate Student Government (PGSG) Junior Senator)
- Nicole Pitterson (ENE Graduate Committee Senior Chair)
- Molly Goldstein (ENE Graduate Committee Junior Chair)
Each year ENE students have the opportunity to volunteer to be a member on an ENEGSA committee. Committee members play a vital role in the operations of the ENEGSA. Available committees are subject to change throughout the year. If you are interested in becoming involved in a committee or would like to initiate a committee, please contact an officer or the respective committee chair.
- Communications - chaired by Kelsey Rodgers
- Financing - chaired by Neha Choudhary
- Professional Development - chaired by Natascha Trellinger
- Social Networking - chaired by Nicole Pitterson
- Student Relations - chaired by Todd Fernandez
- Multicultural Committee - chaired by Cole Joslyn
What cohort is she in? Is he in our school? ENE is growing and these questions are becoming more common. The ENEGSA has decided to highlight one student each week on the website and via email. Yeah, you’re that cool. This is an opportunity to get to know someone new and find out what interests you have in common. Check out the profiles here!
Need a roommate for the ASEE conference? Want to collaborate on a workshop idea? Then this is where you need to be! Yes, we have a student email list serve, but why not tap into the social media successes of short, current information exchange? The idea behind the ENEGSA LiveFeed is to support the ENE community environment by communicating current events and ideas through short updated blurbs. Try it out!
This section recognizes the previous officers that have contributed to the growth of the ENEGSA. These people hold a wealth of knowledge about ENE and the COE. If you are interested in running for an ENEGSA position or are currently in an ENEGSA position and need information, it is highly recommended that you contact the people below.
- Jaqi McNeil (President)
- Anastasia Rynearson (Treasurer)
- Justin L Hess (President)
- Jaqi McNeil (Treasurer)
- Velvet Fitzpatrick (President)
- Qu Jin (Treasurer)
- Brianna Dorie (President)
- Nichole Ramirez (Treasurer)
2010 (calendar year)
- Meagan Ross (President)
- Beth Fralick (Treasurer)