Assistant Professor of Agricultural and Biological Engineering and Environmental and Ecological Engineering
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, University of Arkansas, 2009
- M.E., Chemical Engineering, Iowa State University, 2006
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, Iowa State University, 2004
- Engelberth, A. S. and G. P. van Walsum (2012). Adding Value to the Integrated Forest Biorefinery with Co-Products from Hemicellulose-Rich Pre-Pulping Extract Biorefinery Co-Products: Phytochemicals, Primary Metabolites and Value-Added Biomass Processing. C. Bergeron, D. J. Carrier and S. Ramaswamy, Wiley: 287-306.
- Engelberth, A. S., E. C. Clausen, et al. (2010). "Comparing extraction methods to recover ginseng saponins from American ginseng (Panax quinquefolium), followed by purification using fast centrifugal partition chromatography with HPLC verification." Separation and Purification Technology 72(1): 1-6.
- Engelberth, A. S., D. J. Carrier, et al. (2008). "Separation of Silymarins from Milk Thistle (Silybum MarianumL.) Extracted with Pressurized Hot Water using Fast Centrifugal Partition Chromatography." Journal of Liquid Chromatography & Related Technologies 31(19): 3001-301.